Air ducts are an important component of your homes’ heating and air system. If you have a home with forced heating and/or cooling system, a concern may be the condition of your ductwork. Air duct cleaning is one of those tasks that it’s easy to forget about. Since ducts and vents are often overlooked, many homeowners might not even remember the last time they had an air duct cleaning services. The fact is, that duct and vent cleaning may have health advantages, and might even reduce your energy bills and extend the life of your forced air system. Maintaining your air ducts by having your air duct inspection done every year, can save you up to 40% in your monthly heating and cooling bill. Not only will it save you money but if you notice that your allergies and/or asthma still flares up inside, the cause could be your air ducts. Curtis Total Service specializes in air duct cleaning services and air duct inspection in Lehigh Valley PA.
Looking for air duct cleaning services in the Allentown PA, Bethlehem PA, Easton PA, Macungie PA, Nazareth PA or any other part of the Lehigh Valley PA area? Curtis Total Service is your one stop. We not only provide professional air duct cleaning services but we can provide you with an air duct inspection to ensure that your air ducts are evenly distributing throughout your entire house.
What are the benefits of air duct cleaning services?
- Cleaner indoor air
- One thing to consider when you’re thinking about vent and air duct cleaning services is the fact that indoor air quality is decreasing. This is due in part to the popularity of high-efficiency windows, doors, and increased insulation that reduce the amount of air transfer between inside and outside. Though these fixtures are great when it comes to reducing energy costs and making a room more comfortable, they are often not supplemented with any additional ventilation, causing pollutants that enter the home to remain inside instead of leaking out through drafty windows and gaps.
- Improve I.A.Q. & Reduce Allergies
- With the help of Curtis Total Service air duct cleaning services, you can be breathing cleaner air in your home quickly and easily. Your air ducts are major collectors of dust, pet dander, dirt, and other harmful contaminants. These particles pollute your air and trigger allergies and aggravate respiratory illnesses, especially for children and elderly. Curtis Total Service helps you maintain a clean, healthy, and comfortable living environment in your home through every season.
- Better comfort & energy-savings
- For homeowners looking for ways to cut their energy bills, there are a few things that they can do to produce energy savings. One of the best ways is to keep heating and air systems operating at peak performance levels. This can be accomplished by having the systems serviced regularly and changing the filters on a regular basis. A clean heating and air system will produce a better performing system that will save energy and ultimately help reduce operating cost.
If you or one of your family members is very sensitive when it comes to allergies and/or asthma, another great way to conquer poor indoor air quality and purifying the air indoors is by installing the Air Scrubber Plus in your home. Air Scrubber Plus will freshen the air in your home by not only purifying the air but reducing strong odors from cooking or smoking. It purifies the air by reducing chemicals, dangerous contaminants, mold, and other pollutants in the air. If you have your air duct cleaning services performed and then add an Air Scrubber plus to your home, you are immediately increasing the I.A.Q. in your home. Learn more about I.A.Q. and what you can do to improve your homes indoor air.
Home ventilation is important because believe it or not, your home needs to breathe. Your vents are there to filter the air that comes through your home. We’re not just talking about the ventilation for your heating and cooling system but also the vents found in your bathroom, attics & heat recovery ventilators ( HRVs). When it comes to vents being adding in your bathroom or kitchen, you will prevent the growth of mold and mildew from extreme heat and moisture. By adding a vent in your bathroom you’ll have to worry less about mold growth on the ceiling. A vent in the kitchen can help vent out any unwanted, strong odors.
Call Curtis Total Service today to schedule an air duct inspection. Curtis Total Service can not only help with all your other heating system installation and repairs but your entire air duct cleaning services as well. Our technicians are trained to find a small issue before it becomes a bigger, more expensive issue. We also provide fast and effective service while being backed by some of the longest warranties in the industry.
Leave a question and we will get back to you 8-5 Monday through Friday.
For emergency services call us or Fill out the form Mon- Fri 8-5.
Call us at (610) 709-6565 or fill out the following form to get in touch with our team!