Having fresh water in your home isn’t as easy as it sounds sometimes. For our customers in the Lehigh Valley PA, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and surrounding areas that are not on a main water supply line, our expert master plumbers at Curtis Total Service are trained and experienced in well pump repair and well pump replacement. So in case of an emergency, our plumbers are standing by with 24/7 emergency service. With over 100+ of yearly required training, our plumbing technicians are up to date with all the standard practices and can service any make or model when it comes to home water pump repair and other well water pump repair issues.
Signs that you may need to well pump repair or well pump replacement are:
- Dirty Water
- Loud banging/noises coming from your water pipes
- “Spitting” from your faucets from air pockets in your water lines
- A large increase in your electric energy bill every month
The longer these warning signs are put-off or ignored the more difficult and expensive the well pump repair or well pump replacement is going to be. If you’re looking to upgrade or replace your existing well pump, our plumbers are equipped to provide you with up-front pricing so you can find the perfect fit that will give you safety, reliability and energy-savings all year long. Our master plumbers are also able to offer in-house financing backed with some of the longest warranties in the industry.
We now offer an innovative CONSTANT PRESSURE well pump system. A constant pressure system will meet the demand for water to ensure consistent constant pressure with your home well pump system. It also features:
- Soft start – Allow no electrical stress on service mains – no in-rush current extends the motor life.
- Overload, over/under voltage protection – Pump motor protection against irregular voltages and currents. It stops or reduces the speed of the pump.
- Dry-running protection – pumps are stopped to prevent damage in cases of dry-running.
- Durable design – to ensure a long and trouble free lifetime.
- It will give you a similar to city-water pressure with the ease and comfort of having constant pressure in your well- water home. Meaning if everyone in your household is using water at the same time, our constant pressure well pump system will give you constant pressure.
Our master plumbers are also able to take a look at your basement sump pumps as well. Keeping your basement dry, mold and mildew free and protecting your homes foundation is very important. Whether you’re looking to replace your old sump pump, looking for routine maintenance and are in need of a repair, our master plumbers can take a look and help you care for your sump pump. From pedestal pumps to submersible pumps, Curtis Total Service can provide the best options for you.
When it comes to ensure water is getting to your home or keeping water leaks from happening, our licensed and insured master plumbers are equipped to provide you with quick, 24/7 emergency service, same-day installation ( if applicable), and friendly service in the Lehigh Valley PA, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and surrounding areas.
Call today to have your well pump repair , well water pump repair or hot water heater repair by an expert master plumber at Curtis Total Service.
Leave a question and we will get back to you 8-5 Monday through Friday.
For emergency services call us or Fill out the form Mon- Fri 8-5.
Call us at (610) 709-6565 or fill out the following form to get in touch with our team!