Well Pump Services in the Lehigh Valley
Having fresh water in your home isn’t as easy as it sometimes sounds. Our expert master plumbers at Curtis Total Service are trained and experienced in well pump repair, replacements, and installations to provide fast and affordable service to our customers that are not on the main city water supply line.
With over 100+ hours of yearly required training, our plumbing technicians are up to date with all the standard practices and can service any make or model of pump. When an issue with your well pump arises, trust only the best. Our well pump services are available in the Lehigh Valley, PA, area, including:
Professional Well Pump Repair Services for Residents in Lehigh Valley
Well pumps are in constant use, which is why many homeowners need well pump repairs at one point or another. Fortunately, you can rely on our expert plumbers for timely well pump services in the Lehigh Valley area. Our technicians understand the vast array of issues that can affect your specific well pump and know how to accurately diagnose the problem and provide a lasting solution.
Over the past thirty years, we’ve helped repair the following well pump issues:
- Pressure Valve Malfunctions
- Bladder Complications
- Pressure Switch Adjustments
- Power Supply Failures
Well Pump Replacement Services in Lehigh Valley for Old, Malfunctioning Pumps
Is your old well pump no longer meeting the demands of your household? It could be time to replace this essential piece of equipment so that you can enjoy a steady flow of water in your home. When you hire our team for well pump services in Lehigh Valley, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Our well pump contractors make quick and safe work of the replacement process. We guarantee all of the parts we use and our craftsmanship. We also carry all the resources we need to ensure the installation process is affordable and completed without a hitch.
We offer jet pump, submersible pump, and constant pressure well pump replacements. Our constant pressure well pump system will meet your demands for water and ensure you receive water at a consistent pressure. This innovative system also features:
- Soft Start: This soft start prevents electrical stress on service mains and extends the motor life.
- Overload and Over/Under Voltage Protection: The system’s innovative technology provides pump motor protection against irregular voltages and currents by stopping or reducing the speed of the pump.
- Dry-Running Protection: If dry-running becomes an issue, the system is designed to stop the pump to prevent damage.
- Durable Design: The constant pressure well pump has been designed for durability to ensure a long and trouble-free lifetime.
- Unbelievable Water Pressure: The well pump will give you a water pressure similar to the city’s water pressure. This means you will still get constant water pressure even if everyone in your household is using water at the same time.
New Well Pump Installation Services in Lehigh Valley
You’ve just had a well drilled on your property. Now, you need a well pump professionally installed to receive a steady stream of water from the faucets throughout your home. Our well pump installation experts will help you decide which type of well pump is right for you and your household’s needs, whether that’s a jet, submersible, or constant pressure pump. Then, we will quickly complete the installation process and ensure everything is working correctly to ensure you can enjoy your fresh supply of water instantly.
Signs Your Well Pump Should Be Repaired or Replaced
When your well pump begins to malfunction or break down, you will not miss the warning signs within your home. If you notice any of the following complications, you may need to schedule well pump repair or replacement services:
- Dirty water pouring from the tap
- Loud banging noises coming from your water pipes
- “Spitting” from your faucets from air pockets in your water lines
- Low water pressure
- The pump cycles on and off continuously
- A large increase in your electric energy bill every month
The longer these warning signs are put-off or ignored, the more difficult and expensive the repairs or replacement will be. If you’re looking to upgrade or replace your existing well pump, our plumbers are equipped to provide you with up-front pricing, so you can find the best fit that will give you safety, reliability, and energy savings all year long. Our master plumbers are also able to offer in-house financing backed with some of the longest warranties in the industry.
How Long Does a Well Pump Last?
A well pump can last anywhere from 8 to 15 years, depending on its type and model. Other factors affecting a pump’s lifespan include its duty cycle (or how frequently it runs throughout the day), motor quality, low water table, power loss, and sediment levels. How fast you schedule well pump services in the Lehigh Valley after an issue crops up can also affect the longevity of your pump. Our well pump contractors will promptly arrive at your home to resolve any problems you may have.
What Should I Do if My Well Pump Stops Working?
Did you just turn on a faucet, but no water came out? We can help you resolve this issue! Follow these steps if you suspect your well pump has stopped working:
- Check the breaker box. Your well pump may have stopped working because of a lack of power. Switch the circuit breaker off and then on. If this doesn’t resolve your problem, move to the next step.
- Examine the pressure tank. Does something appear off about it? Pressure tanks can become waterlogged, experience issues because of a broken air bladder, lose air pressure, or develop rust. Try manually closing the pressure control switch on the pressure tank. If the pump does not automatically turn on after doing this, you know the problem lies with the pump itself.
- Schedule well pump services in Lehigh Valley. After following the steps listed above, it’s time to get in touch with your local plumber. We will diagnose the exact problem causing your well pump not to work and provide prompt and affordable repairs or replacements.
Have All Your Well Pump Concerns Addressed by Expert Plumbers
When it comes to ensuring that water is getting to your home, our licensed and insured master plumbers are equipped to provide you with fast and affordable 24/7 emergency service. Whether you need an installation, replacement, or repair, we will guide you through the process and ensure you are kept informed every step of the way.
For professional well pump services in the Lehigh Valley area, including Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and Nazareth, PA, contact Curtis Total Service. We can also help you with your water treatment concerns, the installation of water-efficient technology, the repair of water heaters, and water and sewer line repair.
Leave a question and we will get back to you 8-5 Monday through Friday.
For emergency services call us or Fill out the form Mon- Fri 8-5.
Call us at (610) 709-6565 or fill out the following form to get in touch with our team!