Water is a vital part of everyday life. We use it in cooking, bathing, and drinking. The quality of your drinking water could greatly affect your health. A reverse osmosis system will give you 99.9% pure drinking water. Some of the best benefits of a reverse osmosis (RO) Drinking water system are:
- Less Contaminants In Drinking Water
- Reverse Osmosis drinking water systems reduce the amount of contaminants in your water such as LEAD, arsenic, nitrate, flouride and much, MUCH more.
- Reduces Sodium
- One cause of high blood pressure is high sodium in your diet. By having a RO drinking water system in your home, you will be able to reduce the amount of sodium in your drinking water. Giving you the healthiest drinking water possible.
- Better Water Quality
- In addition to reducing the sodium in your water, you will also improve the taste of your home cooked meals. Using plain tap water can impact the taste of your food.
- Cost Effective
- If you purchase bottled water, or those big 5 gallon water jugs, the cost can add up after time. Having a RO drinking water system installed in your home will automatically save you money annually.
- One of the biggest compliments we hear after someone has an RO system installed in their home is how much BETTER their morning cup of coffee tastes. We even have one in our office. just ask our technicians!
- Environmentally Friendly
- Do you want to cut your carbon footprint and reduce the amount of plastic waste your home produces yearly? Installing a RO system will do the trick.
If you are interested in having an RO drinking water system installed in your home, give us a call today to speak with one of our highly trained technicians.
We are also running a unique giveaway. If you have ANY service completed by Curtis Total Service before JUNE 15th, 2017 and LIKE US on Facebook, you will automatically be entered in to win a Curtis RO Drinking Water System.